Where and how do we act?
- We have our own VR Centre located in the Digital Knowledge Village at 457 Puławska Street, which can hold workshops for 12 people at a time (3 groups of 4 people).
- Our simulations usually last from 1 to 3 days and are always a mix of VR experience and “traditional” training with a trainer in a workshop format.
- The process of adapting to the VR world is quick – training with the help of the so-called the tutorial usually takes about 20-30 minutes.
- There is a dedicated trainer or training team for each simulation, consisting of certified coaches, trainers and psychologists. Technology Officer takes care of the quality of VR experience each time.
- The VR set may be transported to the customer’s premises.
We are to your disposal!
Aks for details / sign up: